Re: Sweet parser

On 03/21/2011 02:14 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> On 3/21/2011 1:58 PM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
>>
>> 1))))))))))))))
>>
>> Wayne,
>>
>> Any problems changing:
>>
>> (visible YES)

>> [visible]
>>

>> Reasoning:
>>
>> I am looking for conciseness.  This means having defaults do the right
>> thing, most of the time, so that they can be omitted from the expression.
>>

>> My thinking for properties, is that most are not visible (this is debatable).
>>
>> This proposed is more concise, and defaults to non visible in the absence of
>> 'visible'.
> Works for me.  I will update the documentation to reflect this change.

No, please do not.  It is easier for coder/me to update the document, and I
have been doing this already.

This particular change is losing my enthusiasm, so its best if we sleep on
it, and consider it unlikely at this point, for reasons given in my other email.

Sorry for the noise, and thanks for your offer.

Dick