Re: Compiling KiCAD release version March 2011

Thank you Brian and Dick,
                  Sorry about my amateur questions. I did modify the setup.h
file but did not recompile wxwidgets[?]. I thought it was an include file
that works when I compile kicad. I will try again and will get back if I
have a problem. Thank you very much.

Milind