Re: Strange eeschema behavior at zoom 0.7

>>> Seems Window specific (I did not see any problem under Linux Ubuntu 10.1).
>>> Tested with wxMSW 2.8.11 and 2.8.12
>>> But with wxWidgets 2.9.1, no problem.
>>> Unfortunately wxWidgets 2.9.1 creates other issues.

Jean-Pierre,

What are problems with 2.9.1, and are they MS Windows specific?

On Windows, if we do the full CMakeList.txt file build I have been
advocating, this would entail using External Project to build wxWidgets too,
we can apply patches to wxWidgets before building it.

Dick