Re: floating point issue ( from Strange eeschema behavior at zoom 0.7) in wxWidgets 2.9.1

Le 06/04/2011 18:43, Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :
On 04/06/2011 11:41 AM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
On 04/06/2011 11:38 AM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
So did we go back and fix the zoom steps?  I remember one step was commented
out:  0.7.

It needs to be enabled now, and absolutely so on Linux.

Currently on Linux, if you start eeschema without loading a schematic, the
sheet border is off screen on top and bottom, suggesting the initial zoom is
not optimal for viewing the border.

Is this intentional?

It happens in any loading of a schematic, and any sheet change within a
schematic also, and therefore cannot be intentional.

I do not have this problem.
Is it a recent issue (BestZoom() was slightly modified in eeschema to fix issue for zoom = 0.7) ?

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS