Re: floating point issue ( from Strange eeschema behavior at zoom 0.7) in wxWidgets 2.9.1

On 4/11/2011 11:24 AM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> On 04/06/2011 11:41 AM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
>> On 04/06/2011 11:38 AM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
>>> So did we go back and fix the zoom steps?  I remember one step was commented
>>> out:  0.7.
>>>
>>> It needs to be enabled now, and absolutely so on Linux.
>>
>> Currently on Linux, if you start eeschema without loading a schematic, the
>> sheet border is off screen on top and bottom, suggesting the initial zoom is
>> not optimal for viewing the border.
>>
>> Is this intentional?
>
> Would filing a bug report help get this fixed?

Don't bother filing a bug report.  I thought JP might roll the changes back
over the weekend.  It was too nice here over the weekend to sit inside behind a
keyboard.  I'll do it tonight.  It may not get committed until tomorrow morning
though.