Re: Module Wizard - Idea

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

Seems to be a valuable addition to module editor functionality. Even
better would be a GUI wizard for Oyvind's module creation scripts.
What scripts?

I could

oops, not

find the perl code in that repo.

Sorry for my terrible English, it's normally merely bad, not terrible.

The script (pcblibs, a perl script) and
its associated code is in the perl subdir.

See perl/README on how to invoke the script (it requires some
perl modules, located in perl/PCB, to be built first), and see
perl/README.pcblibs for an explanation of the code structure.

The kicadlibs.tgz file contains the resulting
modules and wrl files, but not the code.

I'll add a code.tgz (or something) containing the
code on the next revision, for easier download.

Øyvind.

* Øyvind Aabling     E-mail : Oyvind.Aabling@xxxxxxxx    /~\ The ASCII   *
* UNI-C Lyngby       Phone  : +45 35 87 88 89            \ / Ribbon      *
* DTU Building 304   Phone  : +45 35 87 89 51 (direct)    X  Campaign    *
* DK-2800 LYNGBY     Fax    : +45 35 87 89 90            / \ Against     *
* Denmark                                                    HTML Email! *