Re: Windows Easy Build patch for zlib search path

On 15 June 2011 19:50, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 06/15/2011 12:40 PM, Brian Sidebotham wrote:
>> Hi Guy's,
>>
>> Sorry I forgot that building with MinGW requires a very small
>> (Litterally one word!) patch to be applied to the source code to add
>> gcc_lib to the search path's for the wx zlib library. Without this
>> patch configuring fails as it is unable to find the library.
>>
>> Please find the patch applied. This will allow people to test the
>> script for me :)
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Brian.
>
> Speaking not for me, but for the benefit of anyone wanting to test it, where is
> the script, have you said?

Hi Dick,

I email a few people off-list to ask if they could test it out for me,
but then realised that KiCad needs patching for it to work from start
to finish.

The easiest way to get the script is via bazaar:

bzr branch lp:~brian-sidebotham/+junk/kicad-winbuilder

I will update it tonight, as currently it does not produce a message
to say that configuring KiCad before building fails. Once the gcc_lib
patch is provided the script should work smoothly though.

Best Regards,

Brian.