Re: KiCad Windows builder

Dnia 2011-07-28, czw o godzinie 20:32 +0100, Brian Sidebotham pisze:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I thought after a bit of initial testing, I might as well let this
> script out in the open. I registered a launchpad project for it -
> kicad-winbuilder so that people can moan and complain about the script
> over there! ;-)
>
> The script can be grabbed via: bzr branch lp:kicad-winbuilder
>
> Then KiCad can be built with: cmake -P  KiCadWinbuilder.cmake
>
> I'll email a link to it on the KiCad users group too and see how it goes.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Brian.

Fine. But this script do nothing, because there is no
"mingw-get-0.2-alpha-3" directory at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/Automated%20MinGW%
20Installer/mingw-get
:(
Script produce some errors about broken archive, then go on, and finish
without any action.

Tested on fresh WinXP HE (SP3 PL) installed as VM in VirutalBOX. cmake
and bzr installed before.

---
Regards
Kerusey Karyu