Re: KiCad Windows builder

On 07/30/2011 02:28 PM, Kerusey Karyu wrote:
> Dnia 2011-07-28, czw o godzinie 20:32 +0100, Brian Sidebotham pisze:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> I thought after a bit of initial testing, I might as well let this
>> script out in the open. I registered a launchpad project for it -
>> kicad-winbuilder so that people can moan and complain about the script
>> over there! ;-)
>>
>> The script can be grabbed via: bzr branch lp:kicad-winbuilder
>>
>> Then KiCad can be built with: cmake -P  KiCadWinbuilder.cmake
>>
>> I'll email a link to it on the KiCad users group too and see how it goes.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Brian.
>>
> Fine. But this script do nothing, because there is no
> "mingw-get-0.2-alpha-3" directory at
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/Automated%20MinGW%
> 20Installer/mingw-get
> :(
> Script produce some errors about broken archive, then go on, and finish
> without any action.
>
> Tested on fresh WinXP HE (SP3 PL) installed as VM in VirutalBOX. cmake
> and bzr installed before.
>
> ---
> Regards
> Kerusey Karyu

Just exploring with the web browser, I find this directory:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/Automated%20MinGW%20Installer/mingw-get/mingw-get-0.2-alpha-4/

Poke around that directory with your browser, figure out which file Brian would
have intended, that is now newer, and edit your script and try again.  Then
offer a patch to the script and be a hero.

Dick