Re: KiCad Windows builder

On 31 July 2011 09:05, Kerusey Karyu <keruseykaryu@xxxxx> wrote:
> Dnia 2011-07-30, sob o godzinie 23:07 -0500, Dick Hollenbeck pisze:
>> Just exploring with the web browser, I find this directory:
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/Automated%20MinGW%20Installer/mingw-get/mingw-get-0.2-alpha-4/
>>

>> Poke around that directory with your browser, figure out which file Brian would
>> have intended, that is now newer, and edit your script and try again.  Then
>> offer a patch to the script and be a hero.
>>
>> Dick
>>
> Dick, I'm not stupid that way.

> This was the info for an author of the script. I've checkout, and a
> "patch" the script with correct url. Unfortunatelly script *still* does
> not working correct.
>
> Brian, take a look at the shell screenshot and logs. Something is wrong
> with wxWidgets section.

I will look at this tonight. It shouldn't be finding wxWidgets without
having yet built it! I will do a fresh run after work and submit a
patch.

I'm unsure why there is garbage on the Configuring KiCad (Release)...
line either.

Thanks for the feedback, and relax - no-one is saying you're stupid!

Best Regards,

Brian.