Kicad and QUCS-State of play

Hi,
I notice from the latest snapshot that some of the code from QUCS has
been modified and incorporated into the PCB_CALCULATOR plug in. Will
this collaboration continue or is it a one off effort? Is there any
involvement of Stefan Jahn and Michael Margraf. I only ask as I would
really like it if both Kicad and QUCS where able to work together. It
would be great if we could simulate our circuits from within Kicad and
then make a PCB afterwards. Am I building up my hopes too much?

David.

Follow ups