Re: KiCad new look - new icons and new buttons

Jerry,
thanks for your quick reply. I am glad you can help.
I have seen and read about the new icons for OS X. That was my
starting point actually.

Would you be able/willing to modify the code in order to move to a png
format? And most importantly to icon sizes bigger than 16pt? What
would be your suggestion in term of size for both KiCad window as well
as for toolbar buttons. I have experimented with 26px, see bottom of
this page:
http://www.vincentresearch.com/tmp/

Eagle however seems to have smaller icons. Inkscape itself (or
libreoffice) has quite cool icons, I do not seem to figure out how to
download them, any idea?
Also, it seems that icons of GEDA pcb are around 22px too. What do you
think about it?

Do you think there is any problem in moving to .png?
cheers
Fabrizio