Re: KiCad new look - new icons and new buttons

Dick,
thanks, I am glad you like it. Well I feel you guys know best what to
do with the image format issue.

Beside a colour limitation I guess the the two formats (.png and .xpm)
are very similar. for the whole eeschema topbar (at 26px) the .xpm
file is 69k and the .png is 50k. Even considering that there are about
400 buttons in KiCad, the difference in size between the two format is
not much, I guess.

 I will work so that I can provide a bunch of .svg images with the
same name (even though they are a little inconsistent) as the current
.xpm files (in the folder bitmap). I will provide some info on how the
button hovering effect could be done well. I would be super happy if
somebody can cover the coding.

Anyway, I still have lots of icons to translate and it would be maybe
good to have the original .svn files used to generate the current 16pt
buttons. Anybody knows where they come from?

Regards
Fabrizio