Re: KiCad new look - new icons and new buttons

The mac native variant doesn't have them anyway. Nor do any other mac apps.
Apple, love or hate them, know UI design.

Looking at acrobat on linux, it uses them, but only for some items, such as
copy and paste but not cut or clear, and it gives the menus an unbalanced
look. If all were there it would likely look cluttered.

This wine/windows kicad on mac, thing that I've got has them, but they
overlap the text and look awful.

My vote: adios menu icons!

Fred.