Re: Kicad icons - set completed

Le 31/08/2011 16:17, fabrizio a écrit :
G'day Dick,

I finally finished. Here :
http://vincentresearch.com/tmp/

you can see and download:
- 441 icons in svg and png (26px) format, already pngcrushed.
- 48pt png and ico format of some main icons for all KiCad internal programs.
- Two previews as a mosaic of the whole.
- some scripts to do all possible stuff.
- a mock up set.

I would propose to replace the current folder "bitmaps" with exactly
the content of "current". In this way others will be able to improve
the current .svg set.

Please let me know if you have any issue. .svg icons should have
exactly the same names as the old .xpm files.

thank you all for the support.

Cheers
Fabrizio

Impressive work.