Re: Highlight net in Eschema

Wayne,
when I came up with this idea, I was thinking of something like the
PCBNew highlight tool, but a dialog would be useful too, I think.

Simon,
a behaviour like the one you described seems fine as well.

Lorenzo,
what if the tool only highlights the nets in the current page. In this
case, you wouldn't need to mantain a list of all the nets in the
schematic, but load only the ones in the current page. Problem is when
you need to be constantly switching pages... We would have a giant
processing overhead... Any thoughts on this?

Regs,
Tomé

--
Tomé Veríssimo