Re: PPA build problems

Hi all,

I've noticed the build failures for the past few days.  I had assumed they
were bad patches or something was in flux.  Anyway, I can't fix it until
later tonight at the earliest.  The two ways the PPA can break that I can
think of are either dependencies that need to be changed or the build
commands need to be changed.

Is there a flag or extra command I need to run to get the new pretty icon
stuff to work right?

Glad to know that other people are using my PPA--it was very surprisingly
easy to set up in Launchpad!

Thanks,
Adam Wolf