Re: [PATH] kicad app icons spacing + better icons + kicad left tree spacing

Dnia 2011-09-12, pon o godzinie 18:44 +0200, jean-pierre charras pisze:
> In Eeschema, the icon used for annotation tool is not self
> explanatory.
> Can you create a better icon ( like the netlist icon for instance) ?
> The icon used to add an image in Eeschema is not good (I am not clever
> to do icons).
> Can you create a better icon ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

I agree with Jean-Pierre, that annonation tool icon is a bit
questionable. But I would have one more suggestion for that section.
Icon for the BOM tool (currently a wrench+screwdriver) is not fairly
intuitive too.
My proposal is a paper with the building blocks in the lower right
corner.

Kerusey Karyu