[PATH] kicad app icons spacing + better icons + kicad left tree spacing

Guys,
this icons suggestion here is exactly what I'd like ! I will come up
with new icons and please do not feel shy to tell me that they are not
so great and also direct suggestions on their look is very
appreciated.

Cheers
Fabrizio