Re: problem when compiling kicad with -DMAINTAIN_PNGS=ON

I do simply run make, I do not really understand how this is not a
problem but if you think so, it is all right with me.

Just notice however that you will get about 420 files to patch
eveytime i change one svg file. As long as you are fine with it, I am
ok.

cheers
Fabrizio