Re: Kicad future documentation - Example

Kerusey,
thanks for the document. Mind that some of the icons in the last kicad
version still needs to be rebuilt (for instance the new project icon).

I was actually proposing to write odt files with images that are just
linked instead of being built in. Also it might be a good idea to use
the same screenshot for as many icons as possible throughout the
document. This can be done using the crop function of a linked image.
I have prepared a document that shows this thing. In this way with one
single screenshot image we can do everything.

Also, I have attempted to redesigned the cover of all manuals as well
as a very well done template that comes for the official libre office
documentation. This will make all 6 manuals look similar.

Give me some time and I will send you everything so that we can get
the opinion of everybody and we can maybe share the work or restyling.

I will use the document you just sent me as base for it.

cheers

Fabrizio