Re: Kicad future documentation - first draft

Awesome start!

Minor suggestions in philophy:

1) *always* spell KiCad the same way, i.e. never much around with varying case.

I don't care so much what that upper/lower case choice is, and would suggest that
Jean-Pierre pick it, but I do think we should go out of our way to be consistent.  If
given a choice, I'd go with KiCad.

2) Learn about how to get OpenOffice to output the hyperlinks into the final *.PDF file.
You can use OOffice to kick the hyperlinks out into the PDF, including from the *table of
contents*.  I've done it before, found it a little less than well documented, but it does
work and it is worth the effort.

Again, awesome start.  You are becoming a valuable contributor.