Re: Kicad future documentation - first draft

Hello,
I am new here so I am not really sure what my opinion is but I think
an apology from Fred's side is really needed.

Only because he contributed, that does not excuse him from what he
said. After that, his account should be enabled again.

Just my 2c.
Fabrizio