Re: Kicad documentation manual mismatch and future documentation updates

Le 29/09/2011 10:43, fabrizio a écrit :
Hello,
in the kicad documentation repository it looks like the file
cvpcb_EN.odt is not the source of cvpcb_EN.pdf (the pdf is newer and
contains already new icons). Is there anybody working on it? May I
have the .odt file that has generated the cvpcb_EN.pdf in the
repository.

I just updated the Launchpad repository.

I only updated some screen copies (for French doc and CvPcb English doc)
before receiving your last changes in Kicad doc.

I'll update French doc from your last changes later.

In fact I did not want to commit the CvPcb changes because it is not up to date.

I am doing my best to slowly update all these docs. It would be great
if anybody willing to help
out contacts me so that we can split the work and not do things twice.

It would also be great if a native English speaker could take a quick
look at all 6 documents at the end of this update process.

thanks a lot guys

Fabizio
PS: is case this mail does not get to the kicad mailing list, can any
of you guys forward it please.

We received your mail from Kicad mailing list. This is OK.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
KiCad Developers team.