Re: Kicad documentation manual mismatch and future documentation updates

On 9/29/2011 4:43 AM, fabrizio wrote:
> Hello,
> in the kicad documentation repository it looks like the file
> cvpcb_EN.odt is not the source of cvpcb_EN.pdf (the pdf is newer and
> contains already new icons). Is there anybody working on it? May I
> have the .odt file that has generated the cvpcb_EN.pdf in the
> repository.
>
> I am doing my best to slowly update all these docs. It would be great
> if anybody willing to help
> out contacts me so that we can split the work and not do things twice.
>
> It would also be great if a native English speaker could take a quick
> look at all 6 documents at the end of this update process.

Fabrizio,

I don't update my local document repo very often so you'll have to let me know
when you commit your changes and I will look over them.  I not sure that I have
commit access to the document repo on launchpad.  If I don't, is it OK to
comment the ODT file and mail it to you directly for you to commit?  If I have
commit access, I'll just commit the changes myself.

Wayne