Re: Kicad documentation manual mismatch and future documentation updates

Wayne,
no worries, whichever way you like is good for me. If you refer to the
English proofreading just give me some time to update all documents so
that you can read the latest docs.
So far the docs that are more or less done for me are:
kicad_en
getting started in kicad

cheers
Fabrizio