Confusing label in library editor

I'm doing a multipart component in the eeschema library editor. Locked
parts, a coil and some contacts; problem is: the coil rectangle should
only appears on the 'A' part, obviously

While for pins we have the 'Add to all parts in package' (which is an
mess in itself :D), graphics entities have the 'Apply changes to all
parts in component' which is *very* misleading! In fact it is the
'appears in every part of the component' option...

I'd propose to change them both to something along the lines of 'Present
on every component's part'

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl