Re: Fwd: PPA build problems

On 14.10.2011 23:48, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

> I wonder how the PPA can be modified, or do I need to make a new one?

>From some reading I've done the PPA owner just uploads a src-deb which
gets automatically built. That got me wondering is it possible to get an
automatic build service for Launchpad hosted bzr repositories without
any external steps.

Do you have any time to investigate (ask a support question) that? As an
official project maintainer on Launchpad I'd guess you are the one who
gets heard best.

I thought about setting up a PPA myself, but there ought to be a more
clever way to reach our goal...

-Vesa