Re: Reorganization and QC of kicad library

I found this document useful in setting up my own libraries. http://dnu.no/arkiv1/The%20CAD%20Library%20of%20the%20Future.pdf

I've been using footprints generated from the IPC footprint calculator and have been happy with the results. I have a copy from a few years ago when it was free, before mentor graphics bought it.