Re: Reorganization and QC of kicad library

Hi

Short Intro About me (since it my first post to kicad):
 I am embedded software engineer. I am living in coimbatore, India. I
do use kicad for my hobby projects. I like kicad very much. And I have
proposed this to my friends.

Need of time is good library of components. I had created two, three
schematics for some components ( Not yet started footprints). Need
good guidelines for this to add to the main library. Also, there must
some approvers to approve the library components. I suggest we should
get volunteers to build library  of components. Students will
definitely do this. We can achieve this through Linux user groups,
worldwide.

--
Regards,
Sathishkumar D