Re: Fwd: PPA build problems

Vesa,

I can look into pulling the symbol/footprint library.  It should be just
another line in the recipe file, but I want to test it before changing my
PPA.

The build version string is the build date.  This appears to be the norm,
so that each day's build replaces any previous builds.

I'm glad you like the PPA.  It's barely any work on my end, and seems to be
pretty useful.

Adam Wolf