Re: gencad patch

On 11/21/2011 04:14 AM, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
> This is a revised gencad exported to make more conforming and more
> palatable files for the broken importers found in the real world...
>
> Major features are padstack generation and 'correct' handling of bottom
> side components.
>
> Keep in mind that gencad is now mostly used as a netlist source so don't
> expect a complete export (in particular zones are still missing and
> silks are correct but most importer are broken with them...)
>
> Tried to keep the coding conventions, even:P

Thanks Lorenzo.

I don't see any major issues here, and I would be inclined to commit this.

Let's wait a few days for anyone to express objections, and if no one does, I'd be happy
to commit this when it make sense.

Due to other pending issues, this may be a week or so from now.  I hope this is OK with you?

Thanks much!

Dick