KICAD_PLUGIN speed

Progress report:

The board loading support is nearing a point where we can begin testing it.

The board saving support has not been started yet, but is expected to be far easier.

Preliminary tests show that the new loading runs in

~ 70 % of the time as the old (current) code.

So for those of you that have the 40 gigabyte *.brd files, this might help.

(55 usecs / 79 usecs)  ~  70 %

So that makes it what, about 30 % faster?

And it tells you what went wrong, if something does, because of the exceptions thrown.

This includes the time to do a "new KICAD_PLUGIN()" which I added this morning.

Dick