kicad-winbuilder script failing on build 3290

Hi,
I've just posted this message to the kicad-users group

 Hi,
 Just tried to build kicad with the kicad-winbuilder script.
 It fails with these messages in the following logs

 make_release_stderr.log

 Build testing (unstable) version of Kicad
 mingw32-make[2]: ***
[3d-viewer/CMakeFiles/3d-viewer.dir/3d_aux.cpp.obj] Error 1
 mingw32-make[1]: *** [3d-viewer/CMakeFiles/3d-viewer.dir/all] Error 2
 mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2

 make_release_stdout.log
 -- Check for installed OpenGL -- found
 -- Check for installed wxWidgets -- found
 -- Bazaar version control system version  found.
 -- Kicad Bazaar build version: (2011-12-09 BZR 3290)
 -- Could NOT find Doxygen (missing:  DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE)
 -- WARNING: Doxygen not found - doxygen-docs (Source Docs) target not
created
 -- Configuring done
 -- Generating done
 -- Build files have been written to:
C:/kicad-winbuilder/kicad-winbuilder/build/release
 Scanning dependencies of target 3d-viewer
 [  0%] Building CXX object
3d-viewer/CMakeFiles/3d-viewer.dir/3d_aux.cpp.obj

 There is a pop up message that I will try and attach.

 David.

The popup says

cc1plus.exe-Unable to locate component
This application has failed to start because libgmp-10.dll was not
found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

David

Follow ups