Re: Rev 3291+ crash upon component placement in Eeschema

On 12/12/2011 1:49 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> On 12/12/2011 12:25 PM, Guillaume Simard wrote:
>> Revisions 3291 and up crash when I try to place a component (say C from
>> "device") in eeschema.
>>
>> There is no error message anywhere and the window just closes.
>>
>> Is it OK to post that kind of bug here or should I use the bug report on
>> kicad's Launchpad page ?
>>
>> --
>> Guillaume Simard
>
> It is definitely a bug that I caused.  Don't bother submitting a bug report.
> I'll take a look at it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wayne

Actually it was not me for a change.  I just built r3290 and it works fine.  I
see that Dick has been making some changes to Eeschema as well and it appears
the problem lies in r3291.  I any event, I will still try to fix it as soon as
possible unless Dick can get to it before I can.