Eeschema replace support.

I just committed the replace support for Eeschema.  Since no one squawked about
the undo issue, I left the behavior as is.  This means that you will have to
open each sheet to undo the changes even though the replace may have spanned
the entire schematic hierarchy.  I also added a temporary visibility override
to show hidden fields during the search and replace to avoid confusion with
hidden fields.  Give a try when you get a chance and let me know if you find
any problems.

Wayne