KiCad and Intel graphic card problem (bug 879762) - SOLVED !

Hello Guys,
I am not sure how many of you use KiCad on a newish Linux distro and
with an Intel graphic card but i do. Because of that I always had the
problem highlighted in the bug 879762, info in attachment and here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/879762

Well, as not completely suggested here:

https://launchpad.net/~xorg-edgers/+archive/ppa

Now, thanks to the hard work of Xorg guys, it is possible to finally
fix this nasty problem.

this is what I did (in my case I am on a Ubuntu 11.10 32bit ):

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:xorg-edgers/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

restart your machine

I hope this helps