Re: eagle 6 xml

On 9 January 2012 16:10, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 01/09/2012 09:44 AM, Brian Sidebotham wrote:
>> The attached DTD file is what you're after Dick.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Brian.
>
> Thanks Brian.  This is like candy for me, but perhaps healthier.
>
> Where did this come from?
>
> Is there only one file format, both for schematics and layout?  If not, which is this?

Hopefully healthy, but not if it stops you going out for some fresh air! ;)

Sorry, I should have given more information. It is included with the
Eagle-6.0.0 installer. The DTD can be found under doc/eagle.dtd in the
Eagle 6.0.0 installation directory. There is only the one DTD. I have
not used Eagle, I just installed it out of curiosity.

I've attached one of the example projects - hopefully it'll get
through. Both brd, and sch files are in the XML format.

Best Regards,

Brian.