Re: kicad logo - anybody interested in helping?

On 01/10/2012 03:41 AM, Fabrizio Tappero wrote:
> Hello,
> I am trying to come up with some sort of logo for kicad (which could
> be made into an iron badge too) and I'd like know if anybody here has
> some good ideas. In attachment you can find some attempts.
>
> Any feedback is highly welcome.
> Regards
> Fabrizio

Fabrizio,

Let me refine my last idea.  Let's start with the logo you have in the lower right of your
sample set, which has a border and a two-line word within it.

If you do these morphs to it, we might have something:

1) Convert the two tone border, which I love, to an (8?) pin rectangular PCB footprint,
with two pins per side.  This will be rectangular, not square, because the KiCad word goes
inside it but all on one line.

2) KiCad all on one line.  Find a way to make the K into a transitor.  Maybe set off a
"pin 1" for artistic effect.