Re: kicad logo - more samples

Hi,
I am just wondering if maybe we should go for a simpler and less geeky
logo, at the end of the day, popular logos are like "in" for liked in or
"f" for facebook.

Insisting on the printed circuit board look for the kicad logo seem to me a
little outdated as concept.

I personally like the fish.

just my 2c

cheers