Re: Removal of datasheets to reduce installer

Hello,
in my opinion, the installer should have only the pdf of the
documentation, odt files are not really needed.

Regarding components data sheets I think that they should not really
be included in the kicad installer, I however understand the people
who would want them. how about only a selected number of data sheets?

Regards
Fabrizio