Re: KiCad Tools for Production? (Multipanel, etc.)

Isn't the "append board" feature you find under File in pcbnew enough for this/you?

On 01/16/2012 09:26 AM, Michael Heidinger wrote:
Hello,

I wondered if Kicad has a tool for constructing in a easy way
MultiPanel PCB?
The EEV-Blog describes how these panels should look.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXE_dh38HjU&feature=related
In basicly he tells a lot interesting stuff, but at 19:30 or 25:40 you
can see what I'm searching for.

I would wish a function where I can select "create panels" and then I
can move the single PCB as one. Additionally I would like a function
where I can import other PCBs from other projects.

What do you think about this idea? Is that possible?

Michael