Re: Confusing tool icons in eeschema

Lorenzo,
I completely agree with you. What I can say is that when I converted
the gazillion icons from the old set I went through periods in which I
could not stand looking at an icon any longer and I remember all these
place hierarchical label icons set being in one of those periods.

I propose the following:
- I come up with few new icons based on your suggestions
- you dig out the code and modify it so that the "Place a junction"
gets put below the "place a no connect flag" icon.

what do you think?

cheers
Fabrizio