Re: rev 3419

Wow, I the bzr log today, and I was surprised. Good work mr Dick.

I compiled and started using this version, I will let you know (even try to
fix, -probably that's too early for me-) if I find something.

I will also try to branch, and add some hotkey to enter/exit the high
contrast mode while routing, which seems a
reasonable task for my current knowledge about kicad's internal design .

Have a good weekend!