High contrast mode hotkey

   I added some tiny feature to the pcbnew code. The high contrast mode
hotkey.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~miguelangel-r/kicad/highcontrast-hotkey/revision/3420

   I created a branch just for this, I propose it for merging if it looks
good.

   I will try to do a second branch for "enhanced high contrast mode", not
sure how popular
my idea could be, but I'll try to implement it too: It's to show only the
current layer, and
not the silkscreen, etc.  Now with the use of the hotkey you can enter and
exit the high
contrast mode to see what's around very easily.

   This is the way I use to do it in Al**um, and it's easier to route this
way when you have
a lot of things around.

--

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo