Re: [Merge] lp:~miguelangel-r/kicad/highcontrast-hotkey into lp:kicad

> Greetings,
> Miguel

> Thanks a lot for the review/merge.
>
> I'm not used yet to the bazaar workflow, but, if I fix such things in my
> branch, then the new changes
> could be merged into "trunk" ? In that case I'll fix my little
> contribution, it's something easy to do.

We always reserve the right to make our contributions better, right?  :)

After your changes have been committed, it is probably best to branch from testing again
for the next round of changes.

> Toggle would be more appropriate in this context, right?

Indeed, but it is not important relative to other things, and it is not the lone hotkey
suffering from this.
I would not bother with it, but thats up to you.

> I'm used to write a lot in English, but it's not my mother tongue, which
> should be quite easily noticeable :-)
>

> Greetings,
> Miguel
>
> PS: good work with the refactoring you've been doing lately. :-)

Yes thanks, many lines of code for only three weekend days of work.
Even now, no-one is screaming.  Maybe the changes actually work.

JEdit under my fingers is a fairly big hammer.

With the addition of my personal roadmap/TODO list in TODO.txt, folks can see that there
is some reason to the journey, even if it looks like I am merely picking up litter along
the roadside, randomly.

Dick