Re: Cannot move fields in EESCHEMA library editor

Le 21/02/2012 11:47, Brian Sidebotham a écrit :
Hi guys,

I was just creating a new part in the EESCHEMA library editor and
noticed that I cannot select a field to be able to move it. I've tried
the 'M' hotkey as I normall would, and I've also tried the right-click
context menu but the context menu doesn't show options for the fields.
:(

This is with the latest BZR3425 version.

Best Regards,

Brian.

I do not have this problem (tested under XP and Ubuntu 10.1)

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS