Re: Ideas for kicad

I'm playing around, trying to swing-out classes of kicad & pcbnew, and it
doesn't look bad. I'll keep you updated.

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]
[image: Imágenes integradas 2]

I'll try to make some test modules for kicad/eeshcema, pcbnew, etc... :-)

Btw, is this the method to save a board?
    /**
     * Function Save
     * writes the data structures for this object out to a FILE in "*.brd"
format.
     * @param aFile The FILE to write to.
     * @return bool - true if success writing else false.
     */
    bool Save( FILE* aFile ) const;

What's the one to "Load"?

May be we should add some Save(char *filename)/Load, etc to ease the
process from any scripting