Re: problem with the Help link "getting started in kicad"

jean-pierre,

hum... in my fresh dev. build of the kicad-doc folder taken 30 min ago
from here:

bzr branch lp:~kicad-developers/kicad/doc

if I compile and install, I get (among other stuff) the following pdfs:

1) /usr/local/share/doc/kicad/en/KiCad_Tutorial 2011.pdf
2) /usr/local/share/doc/kicad/help/en/Getting_Started_in_KiCad.pdf

when I start kicad (also taken and compiled today) and I go Help -
Getting started in KiCad I get the following error:

Help file getting_started_in_kicad.pdf could not be found

Maybe:
the tutorial 2) should be renamed getting_started_in_kicad.pdf and
also the file 2) should maybe deleted since several months ago when I
make getting_started_in_kicad.pdf I made it based on 1)

I hope this will help to fix a possible problem.
Cheers
Fabrizio