Printing and Ledger paper type.

Here are the samples. As you can see the portrait (R0) samples are good.
The landscape (R90) samples are incorrectly rotated. This is not Kicad
related issue and even is not wxgtk issue. This is libgnomeprint bug.
Unfortunately, there is no USLedger native support in gnomeprint. The
USLedger samples I have attached have been made, when I manually
add USLedger 17x11 to the gnomeprint's globals.xml definition file.

Alexander.